Raspberry ketone is a natural phenolic compound that is the primary aroma compound of red raspberries.
According to Planta Medica study, it's also a potent fat burner.
Tested on a group of lab mice, it was discovered that raspberry ketone increased both the expression and secretion of adiponectin.
This is important because adiponectin is a protein hormone which modulates a number of metabolic processes, including glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism. Past research into adiponectin has shown that your levels of adiponectin are inversely correlated with your body fat percentage
Higher adiponectin = lower levels of body fat.
During this latest study, this theory was re-affirmed as the formerly fat lab mice melted off body-fat.As a result of all of this, the researchers concluded that Raspberry Ketone ""holds great promise as an fat-burning, health-improving herbal medicine.""
Raspberry Ketones - Pure
Raspberry Ketones - Products
Reference: Planta Med 2010; 76❨15❩: 1654-1658
Raspberry Ketone Increases Both Lipolysis and Fatty Acid Oxidation in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes
Kyoung Sik Park1
1Nutrition & Functional Food Research Team, Korea Food & Drug Administration, Seoul, Korea
- Jul 24, 2020 Whey Protein Whey is a natural, low lactose protein derived from cow's milk. It boasts the highest concentrations of branched chain amino acids ❨BCAA's❩ and Biological Value ❨BV❩ of all proteins.
- Jul 24, 2020 Raspberry Ketone This is important because adiponectin is a protein hormone which modulates a number of metabolic processes, including glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism. Past research into adiponectin has shown that your levels of adiponectin are inversely correlated with your body fat percentage.
- Aug 28, 2017 ZMA ZMA has become a number one supplement used by strength and power athletes, bodybuilders and endurance athletes. Research shows that this blend of nutrients raises testosterone levels, increases strength, and accelerates gains in muscle size.
- Aug 28, 2017 Why Take Multi from A to Z Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin with four major functions in the body. It helps cells reproduce normally.It is required for vision; vitamin A maintains healthy cells in various structures of the eye.It is required for normal growth and development of the embryo and fetus, influencing genes.
- Aug 28, 2017 Why Is Zinc Good for Your Body? Zinc is a mineral that is vital to many biological functions such as immune resistance, wound healing, digestion, reproduction, physical growth, diabetes control, taste and smell.