- Jul 24, 2020 Whey Protein Whey is a natural, low lactose protein derived from cow's milk. It boasts the highest concentrations of branched chain amino acids ❨BCAA's❩ and Biological Value ❨BV❩ of all proteins.
- Jul 24, 2020 Raspberry Ketone This is important because adiponectin is a protein hormone which modulates a number of metabolic processes, including glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism. Past research into adiponectin has shown that your levels of adiponectin are inversely correlated with your body fat percentage.
- Aug 28, 2017 Vitamin D Sunlight is the primary source of Vitamin D.A very small number of foods naturally contain Vitamin D;Recent studies in humans have provided evidence that Vitamin D3 ❨cholecalciferol from animal sources❩ is more efficient than vitamin D2 from plant sources.
- Aug 28, 2017 ZMA ZMA has become a number one supplement used by strength and power athletes, bodybuilders and endurance athletes. Research shows that this blend of nutrients raises testosterone levels, increases strength, and accelerates gains in muscle size.
- Aug 28, 2017 Why Take Multi from A to Z Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin with four major functions in the body. It helps cells reproduce normally.It is required for vision; vitamin A maintains healthy cells in various structures of the eye.It is required for normal growth and development of the embryo and fetus, influencing genes.
- Aug 28, 2017 Why Is Zinc Good for Your Body? Zinc is a mineral that is vital to many biological functions such as immune resistance, wound healing, digestion, reproduction, physical growth, diabetes control, taste and smell.
- Aug 28, 2017 What is Horny Goat Weed? Epimedium, also known as Rowdy Lamb Herb, Barrenwort, Bishop's Hat, Horny Goat Weed, or Yin Yang Huo ❨Chinese: 淫羊藿❩, is a genus of about 60 or more species of herbaceous flowering plants in the family Berberidaceae .
- Aug 28, 2017 Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Vitamin C ❨Ascorbic Acid❩: is an antioxidant that is required for metabolic functions, including tissue growth and repair, adrenal gland function, and healthy gums.
- Aug 28, 2017 Vitamin B complex B-complex vitamins act as coenzymes, helping enzymes to react chemically with substances that are involved in energy production. The B vitamins should always be taken together.